Here at Baby Boosa, sustainability and support are at heart of our brand. Our purposefully crafted collection has been thoughtfully designed to give a stylish, sustainable and practical developmental experience for both children and parents.
A happy baby is important, but so is your journey as a parent! We want you and your little one to feel supported on the road to weaning. With that in mind, we thought we’d take a closer look at our sustainable essentials for baby meal times.
Fashion and Interior Inspired
Our award winning, carefully designed range has been created for comfort and style. With the influence of fashion and interiors entwined, we believe that our products are timeless, meaning your little one can be on trend, all year round.
All of our essentials for baby meal times, come in four beautiful colours: Salted Caramel, Concrete Grey, Riviera Blue and Dusky Pink, with more to be released soon! Additionally, our bibs come in exclusive signature edits, bringing a little extra something to the table with the likes of animal print patterns and monochrome colours!
Our Favourite Meal Time Essentials
- Bowl and Spoon Set – Our easy to use bowl comes with a dustproof lid to ensure safe storage. It also keeps any nasties out of the food whilst we wait for Peppa Pig to finish! Our bowl comes with an ultra-soft matching spoon, holding the perfect little mouthful for your baby. We save the best till last, because the bottom of the bowl offers complete suction, securing it to your table top. Phew, is all we can say!
- Cloud Mine Plate – Our cloud shaped plates have four different sized compartments, perfect for making mealtimes creative and engaging. Mix up the little sections with vibrant colours and different food textures to encourage eating a balanced meal but also, lots of fun! Just like our bowl and spoon set, the entire base of the plate can suction to your table, avoiding any unwanted purée-decoration!
- My 1st Cup – Our open cup is great for oral motor development. With two handles, aptly sized for little hands, this helps babies practice the fundamental motions of drinking from an open cup from 6 months+. It’s dentist approved, you can take our word for it, Mira the founder is a dentist!
- Bib – We fondly say that our bibs are ‘forgetfully comfortable’. They are so soft that little ones forget they even have them on! They’re flexible, adjustable, and our range of designs mean that they perfectly compliment your little trend setter’s outfit! Not to mention, they are a reinforced, deep food catcher.
- Snack Surprise Pot – Our collapsible, soft food catcher really adds some fun into snack time! Simply pop the chosen snack straight into the pot to keep you and your little one happy. Less mess, less noise and perfect for use at home or on the go. It’s common for little ones to not eat all of their food for one reason or another…try placing it in a snack pot, this trick works wonders to get them to finish their meal, sometimes!
All of our products are available in matching colours. We would always recommend gently cleaning your product with warm soapy water before its first use. Furthermore, wash your essentials in gentle detergent immediately after use to prevent any staining. They are stain and odour resistant, however some highlight pigmented and/or oily foods can be a little tougher than others. Not to worry, try pre-cleaning by scrubbing with some baking soda, or soaking in a mixture of white vinegar and lemon juice overnight, it works wonders!
Our essentials for baby meal times are all made from silicone – which means there are no biologically harmful chemicals in the material. Silicone is really easy to clean, safe and loved by parents and babies alike for its velvety texture and experience in use. It’s the perfect introduction to start weaning with your baby. Silicone is also known for its non-toxic safety, durability and promotes the best environmentally friendly alternative to fully plastic based products, so you and your little one can get years of use from our essentials.
Additionally, all of our products come in a luxury re-usable storage bag, ideal for keeping your bits and bobs in one place during outings, or even handy for washing your delicate clothes in too!
Our aim is to ‘Redefine baby and toddler products through sustainability, style and thoughtful design’. We found that something was missing whilst weaning our first child. Now with another little one, we’re able to do it all over again, but with our own essentials for baby meal times that we use every single day.
What do we love most? Following your weaning journeys and getting to know so many amazing parents going through this. Please tag us @babyboosa or feel free to contact us with any questions here. We’d love to hear from you!