Snack Surprise Pot - Concrete Grey
‘Add some fun to snack time with this collapsible snack surprise carry case. Designed with a super soft closing food catcher keeping snacks in whilst encouraging self feeding and fun with every dip’ Mira, Founder Baby Boosa
I’m not sure about you, but my son just loves a snack! Be it some sliced up fruit, veg or a packet of healthy quick snacks, placing them into our Snack Surprise Pot is the best place to keep you and your little one(s) happy. Less noise (no rustling packets), less mess, Baby Led Snacking (you heard it here first) at home or on the go.
- Soft food catcher add fun and surprise to snack time
- Keeps snacks in when out and about. Great for a trip to feed the ducks with too!
- Little handle for little hands, chewable for tethers too.
- Collapsible for quick and convenient storage
- Durable, soft & easy to clean silicone
- Colour match with the full tableware collections
- Re-usable packaging with so many practical uses for the organiser in you!
Safe & Sustainable
- 100% food grade silicone
- Non-toxic BPA free
- Freezer, microwave & dishwasher (top rack) safe
- Suitable for -40°c to 230°c
- Zero single use plastic
Please check the size carefully before ordering
- Height 9.1cm Extended / 3.5cm collapsed for storage
- Diameter 9.6cm
- Width with handles 12.8cm
- Capacity 10oz
- 1x Snack Surprise Cup with handle
- 1x Dust cover lid
- 1x Reusable net storage bag, no single use plastic waste here
- Shipped in a paper mailer bag which can be easily recycled. Use it to collect compostable food waste!
Warnings & Instructions
- Please sterilise or clean your product with warm soapy water before first use
- Always use the product with adult supervision. Never leave your baby unattended while feeding or playing.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use to prevent build up of mould.
- Always check the temperature of food before feeding. Heating may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Product temperature range is -40°c to 230°c
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (eg, oil/tomato based sauces).