My 1st Cup - Riviera Blue
‘An open cup is suitable for 6 months plus, great for natural oral motor development’. Stacey Zimmels, FeedEatSpeak.
Even though they don’t need any other hydration apart from breast or formula milk until 12 months, it’s mainly for practice and better for their teeth in the long term! (Dentist approved too).
The size is not just cute, it’s babychino perfect size cute!
- Get babies used to drinking from an open cup from 6 months
- Little perfectly sized handles for little hands
- Durable, soft & easy to clean silicone
- Colour match with the full tableware collections
- Re-usable packaging with so many practical uses for the organiser in you!
Safe & Sustainable
- 100% food grade silicone
- Non-toxic BPA free
- Freezer, microwave & dishwasher (top rack) safe
- Suitable for -40°c to 230°c
- Zero single use plastic
Please check the size carefully before ordering
- Height 7cm
- Diameter 6.5cm
- Width with handles 12cm
- Capacity 5oz
- 1x Cup
- 1x Reusable net storage bag, no single use plastic waste here
- Shipped in a paper mailer bag which can be easily recycled. Use it to collect compostable food waste!
Warnings & Instructions
- Please sterilise or clean your product with warm soapy water before first use
- Always use the product with adult supervision. Never leave your baby unattended while feeding or playing.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use to prevent build up of mould.
- Always check the temperature of food before feeding. Heating may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Product temperature range is -40°c to 230°c
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (eg, oil/tomato based sauces).