Skip to content
Caring for silicone tableware
- Please clean your product with warm soapy water before first use.
- Always use the product with adult supervision.
- Never leave your baby unattended while feeding or playing Before each use, inspect the product.
- Recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use to prevent build up of mould.
- Always check the temperature of food before feeding.
- Heating may produce localised high temperatures.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Product temperature range is -40°c to 230°c.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (eg, oil/tomato based sauces).
- We can not guarantee our products will be stain free for all food this item comes into contact with.
- Suction base is only effective on perfectly smooth, flat, non-greasy surfaces. If a surface is made of wood and slightly textured, the suction may not work.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.