Bib - Leopard Print
'Weaning but make it fashion'! There is no other bib design quite like this one.
‘This is no ordinary bib. Everything about it, is everything we wished for but couldn’t get when we had our first baby’ Mira, Baby Boosa.
Our past experience of inflexible, uncomfortable and unsafe hard plastic bibs with designs that don’t seem to interest the child or compliment little cute outfits was a catalyst for change. Look no further. Our bib is an item of both form and function, and they balance both style and practicality together, as they should.
- So soft it’s forgetfully comfortable, less distracting for babies. More focus on eating.
- Four adjustable size settings to fit 6m+
- Reinforced deep food catcher. It might be soft and forldable, but you can be sure it’s strong
- Curved shape to fit ergonomically around the tummy
- Durable, soft & easy to clean silicone
- Folds down to a small compact size
- Colour match with the full tableware collections
Safe & Sustainable
- 100% food grade silicone
- Non-toxic BPA free
- Zero single use plastic
- Re-usable packaging with so many practical uses for the organiser in you!
Please check the size carefully before ordering
- Height 30cm
- Width 22cm
- Depth of food catcher 4.5cm
- 1x Bib
- 1x Reusable net storage bag, no single use plastic waste here
- Shipped in a paper mailer bag which can be easily recycled. Use it to collect compostable food waste!
Warnings & Instructions
- Please sterilise or clean your product with warm soapy water before first use
- Always use the product with adult supervision. Never leave your baby unattended while feeding or playing.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use to prevent build up of mould.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (eg, oil/tomato based sauces).