Weaning Gift Set | Luxe Silicone | All you need Essentials | Mess-Free | Grippy non-slip suction | Easy Clean | Dentist Developed (Concrete Grey) - £80 Value
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For babies, toddlers & kids. Age 4months to 4 years. Long lasting through all early year development stages.
Dentist approved soft silicone protects gums and teeth throughout development.
Get the complete collection bundle and Save!
Includes everything needed to get started and mark those memorable feeding moments with style.
• Our Dentist approved soft silicone helps protect gums and teeth throughout development.
• Luxe silicone is 'buttery soft', bendable, durable & stain resistant
• 100% Food grade & non-toxic
• Sustainable alternative to plastic
• Quick & easy to wipe clean saving time
• Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven & Freezer safe.
• Comfortable and safe for little ones
Socially & ethically made
Re-usable storage bag packaging
Silicone sustainable alternative to plastic
One tree planted with every order. Baby Boosa x Ecologi
Easy like Sunday morning....
We're all about making sure our customers are happy as a baby after a nap. Here's our quick view delivery details, keep reading for our 90 days fuss free policy too:
|Standard (Free over £45)||£3.50||2 - 4 working days|
|Premium Next Day||£6||Order before 1.30pm|
UK Remote & Ireland
|Standard||£9||3 - 7 working days|
(Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands).
|Europe||£15||5 - 15 working days|
|USA / GCC / AU / ROW||£25||
10 - 25 working days
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 1.30pm.
- Please contact us immediately within 10 minutes of placing an order if details are incorrect. Once the parcel has been prepared, we are unable to amend an address.
- International orders will be subject to local import duty and tax fees. Your customs will contact you directly for payment. Any orders sent back to Baby Boosa due to unpaid import fees will be eligible for a partial refund, not including the deliver fee paid.
Returns & Warranty
No fuss, for other refund requests within 90 days, we offer a full refund for unused, unopened and perfectly resell-able products.
Just reach out to us within 90 days of your purchase and let us know why you want a refund. Our customer service team will review your request and get back to you in a jiffy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your product is damaged or defective, you are covered by our 6 month warranty. Reach out to the team and we will provide a replacement item.
Return shipping fees are not refundable, unless agreed with a member of the team. We highly recommend sending your return via tracked post as Baby Boosa accepts no liability for any items lost in transit will process the refund amount back to your original payment method.
If you've got any questions or concerns, our customer service team is always happy to help. We want you to experience exceptional care with Baby Boosa and hope you'll be smiling ear to ear like a baby after a bottle.
Expert Nutritionish @rhitrition. 235k
"Feeding time is messy, but thanks to Baby Boosa they made it so much easier to have gorgeous items and all plastic free!" Rhiannon
Author's nameCelebrity & Mumpreneur @laurenpopey. 1.1Million
"I had the full Baby Boosa collection, it's not just stylish but so helpful as a busy mum. The snack pot is genius!". Lauren
Expert Nutritionist @sr_nutrition. 316k
"I do love Baby Boosa, they are very different in everything
they do". Charlotte
Fashion Influencer @fashionbugblog. 366k
"I adhore this brand". Laura
UK Mainland £50 / International £120
Ships in FSC recyclable packaging
Dentist owned small family business
Teething friendly hygeinic & safe non-toxic materials
Family friendly service, returns & product guarantee
Care & Safety
- Please clean your product with warm soapy water before first use.
- Always use the product with adult supervision.
- Never leave your baby unattended while feeding or playing Before each use, inspect the product.
- Recycle at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Always wash the product immediately after use.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- To prevent damage to the product, always dry thoroughly after cleaning/use to prevent build up of mould.
- Always check the temperature of food before feeding.
- Heating may produce localised high temperatures.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Product temperature range is -40°c to 230°c.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (eg, oil/tomato based sauces).
- We can not guarantee our products will be stain free for all food this item comes into contact with.
- Suction base is only effective on perfectly smooth, flat, non-greasy surfaces. If a surface is made of wood and slightly textured, the suction may not work.
...& Thoughful design